07 August 2010


Orderly photographs of crafting supplies always make me feel so excited to start a new project. One day I may be raring to go knit a sweater and the next I feel like tackling a new sewing project. It'd be nice to stick with one and follow through. 

I'm about a third of the way through the sweater that I started during down time on the ship last summer, but the weather has been so hot in Portland that I cannot even think about touching a skein of wool. It's probably better to enjoy the summer weather and know that I'll be happy to have a project to pick up again once fall hits. 

By the way, my favorite knitting shop/sewing destination in Manhattan, Purl Soho/Purl Patchwork just moved to a new location. Isn't their showroom gorgeous! What an inspiration.






[1 & 2. The Purl Bee]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin