19 July 2010




Our couch should be delivered in the next week and so I'm looking around for a really great pillow option. Since the couch we found from Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a neutral olive/gray, I think that we can make a statement with a color or patternthe catch being that we must also consider the color palette of our amazing Madeline Weinrib rugs. Maybe after making the rug a focal piece in the room, a neutral color for the pillow is the way to go after all.

I'd like to share a few of the great pillow options that I've stumbled across while on my search. The pillows above are by Donna Wilson for SCP. I also couldn't resist posting this tulip option from Wayne Pate for Good Shape Design even though it is a little feminine. It'd be perfect for a little girl's room.



[1, 2 & 3. Gretel Home; 4. Good Shape Design]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin