10 April 2010


A few things that I'm obsessed with at the moment:



vinotagz
Perfect for identifying your glass or beer bottle at a party. I also love that you can store them in a neat little box on the top of a bottle. Buy it here.



tubtrugz: I love my tubtrug. I use it for collecting the recycling under the sink before we carry it off to the bin outside. Buy it here.



glass canisters: Much more appealing than plastic tupperware. Buy them here.




mortar & pestle: every well-equipped kitchen should have one. i'm partial to this version, buy it here.



peanut bird feeder: unmessy (no seed shells on the floor) and with a pleasing shape, this bird feeder will keep them coming back for more. make sure to purchase unsalted, roasted peanuts (or roast them yourself for 20-30 minutes) in order to keep the food safe for all animals that might come around. Buy it here; learn more about feeding wild birds here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin